Acne can be such a pain, I mean you try everything under the sun but your skin still looks nothing like Katy Perry on those Proactive commercials (and yes, you tried that too). Well, I figured I’d go to the one person I know who has overcome it all and now has Perfect looking skin, my cousin Kelly. Trust me, this girl had it bad and she tried everything over the past 10 years and nothing worked for her until now. Here’s what she did, hopefully it’ll work for you too:
1. Exercise. Exercise is proven to reduce stress which is a lead factor when it comes to yucky looking skin.
2. Eliminate processed foods. There are tons of toxins in these foods, and will show up everywhere in your body, including your skin.
3. Get the blood circulating in your face. She did laser hair removal which is proven to increase circulation, for less extreme means try massaging your face daily.
4. Try pHaze 31 BPO Cleanser and pHaze 18 Clearskin moisturizer. You can find these products at PCA Skin.
5. Genuine Health makes Perfect Skin pills which contain natural ingredients to help your skin’s appearance.
These are just some tips you can use to win the fight against acne, and while they may not work for everybody, give them a try and let me know if they worked for you.
(Me, Kelly and her sister Monique in Miami)
Join my Facebook Fan Page! / Follow me on Twitter! / Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
And this goes without saying – lots and lots of WATER 🙂
Deepa Berar says
Yes! Water is so important to flush the toxins out of your system. Thanks for the tip