By now you have probably heard someone mention something about the Pantone color of the year Marsala. What exactly is Marsala? Well it’s a color described as having a reddish brown base with a wine colored tint to it.
There are several ways to work Marsala into your makeup routine. I selected a couple different options from each category (blush, lips, shadows) to give you an idea. I’ll do another post on eyeshadow combos that would work well with Marsala.
1. Sephora + Pantone Bold Marsala Mascara a volumizing mascara in Pantone’s color of the year, Marsala.
2. Sephora + Pantone Marsala Metalshine Liquid Liner a liquid liner with a metallic finish in Marsala.
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette a 12 eyeshadow palette with rose tones, perfect with Marsala cheeks & lips.
4. Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Rosewood Shimmer a lip gloss with natural ingredients.
5. NARS Blush in Outlaw a soft rose with golden shimmer.
6. Dior Eye Shadow 5 Color palette #876 a 5 color palette full of colors that would look great with Marsala.
7. YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in Mocha Garconne a 2 in 1 product in a Marsala inspired color that can be used on both cheeks and lips.
8. Becca Glossy Lip Tint in Marsala a gloss with a stronger brown tint.
9. Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Neutral Territory 2 an 8 shadow palette with great colors in Marsala based hues and colors that work well with Marsala.
10. Make Up For Ever HD Cream Blush # 310 Rosewood one of the best blush colors to go with Marsala.
Have you tried the Marsala look? What are your fav products to go with it?
For a little inspo on Marsala based look, check out the tutorial I did for Sleekhair.com here.