It’s that time again! You know ladies the day your man is supposed to be the most romantic out of the whole year (shouldn’t every day be like that??). Anyhow in the spirit of the big day I’ve put together a Valentine’s gift guide for 2015. Just copy & paste the url to your guy, I’m sure you’ll be happy with what he gets ya 😉
1. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette $64. This is a great complete kit with 6 eyeshadows, a bronzer, blush, lipgloss, mascara and UD’s 24/7 pencil. Like with all the Naked palettes, this one is fantastic and all the shades are wearable.
2. Too Faced Melted Long Wear Lipstick $21. Who doesn’t love the melted lipsticks? Too Faced did a great job with this product. It’s a 3 in 1 lip product- you get the intensity of a lipstick, lasting power of a stain and it shines like a gloss. Amazing.
3. Women’s Ariella Collection Cutout Ring $28. This ring is absolutely gorgeous and perfect to go with a ton of different outfit options.
4. HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Palette $67. A cult hit, hourglass’s ambient lighting palette contains very softly diffused highlights and is super smooth to the touch. It’s designed as a finishing powder to leave the skin with a flawless finish, but you can use the different shades to highlight as well.
5. Maison Martin Margiela in Untitled $198. Ok I know there are a ton of fragrances out there it can get a little overwhelming at times, but this one made the list because it is my personal fav of the moment. I’m totally obsessed with this fragrance!! It contains frankinsence & white musk.
6. NARS Virtual Dominance Cheek Palette $75. 3 different blush options, a highlight and their infamous laguna bronzer, this is a pretty great complete cheek palette.
7. Women’s Tory Burch ‘Small York’ Cosmetics Case – Light Oak $95. Ok so now you need something to hold all this stuff in, right?? I am in love with this Tory Burch cosmetics case, especially the light oak shade. So pretty and classic.
These are some of my fav things, what would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments!