Bright lip colors are it for this season and there is no shortage of shades to choose from! Confused as to where to start? Here is a list of some of the hottest lip colors out there for this spring:
1. NARS Semi-matte lipstick in Schiap. This color is a bold matte pink and very gorgeous. Fuchsia pink is one of the most universal colors, meaning it looks great on pretty much any skintone.
2. Kat Von D Painted love lipstick in A go go. A reddish coral and also this season’s hottest shade. A great color for those that love to be adventurous with their makeup!
3. Smashbox Be legendary lipstick in Electric pink matte. This is one of my personal favs because although it has a bright pink base to it, there is a hint of coral mixed in which in my opinion looks super pretty on everyone.
4. MAC Amplified creme lipstick in Impassioned. So my bestie, who isn’t into wearing bold lip colors, just recently bought this and has totally fallen in love with this color! It’s kind of a watermelon pink but definitely a lot brighter.
5. MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. This is the latest in MAC’s Viva Glam shades and was created through a collaboration with hip hop star Nicki Minaj. Another one of my favs! It’s a brighter, more coral version of her Pink Friday lipstick and just plain awesome.
So there’s my picks for this season’s hottest colors, but keep in mind, if you are new to bold hues you can always mix a lip liner into the color to tone it down or just blot it on for a sheer wash of color.