Here are 5 quick and easy steps that we can all take to get that youthful look:
1. Use a lipliner. Lipliners act like a barrier and prevent lipstick or gloss from feathering out into the fine lines around the mouth.
2. Tweeze sparingly. A thicker brow softens your features, thereby turning back the clock. Tweeze away strays, but allow your brows to fill in a bit.
3. Use foundations & concealers with moisturizers in them. They will often be more sheer in coverage, but the texture will sit beautifully on more mature skin.
4. Don’t be afraid of color! Our skin tends to dull out as we age, using a bright blush and some bronzer will bring back that healthy glow.
5. Load up on antioxidants. They will help fight those pesky free radicals that cause wrinkles.
And don’t forget to drink your water!!!