I decided to compile a list of my Top 5 Eyeshadow primer picks for you all. If you haven’t yet purchased one, let me tell you that this is probably one of the most important steps in your makeup regimen. Primers hold your eyeshadow in place and allow the vibrancy of the color to show. You apply a thin layer of the primer to your eye first and then put your eyeshadow over it. Try a sample from your favorite makeup counter first and you will understand why you need it.
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Amazing stuff, doesn’t crease at all.
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion. I love the weightless feel of this product.
3. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base. NARS products are amazingly high quality.
4. MAC Paintpot. Soft Ochre or Painterly are the colors I suggest to use from this line.
5. Benefit Stay Don’t Stray primer. This one can be used as a base for both your eyeshadow and conealer.