Here are my top 5 false lashes, in no particular order. For tips on how to apply them, check out my “How to Apply False Lashes” tutorial here.
1. Shu Uemura – Smoky Layers. Ok so this company is the top when it comes to false lashes. The technology that goes into producing a pair plus the materials, they are unparalleled. These lashes look so glamorous and sultry on.
2. MAC – #2. My favorite MAC lashes. They are long and wispy and really make your eyes look huge.
3. MAC- #3. One of the most popular lashes sold by MAC. These lashes give you length and volume and are very dark. Sexy.
4. Shu Uemura- Slim Partial. 6 small lash pieces meant to be worn together or not, depending on how dramatic you want your look. Allows you to create a natural looking enhanced lash.
5. MAC- #36. My new favorite. They originally came out with the Raquel Welch collection a few years back and were so popular that they got placed into the line permanently. Absolutely gorgeous, they give you volume, length and wispiness at the outer edges.