Here are my 5 top Lipliner picks. It’s a well rounded collection of 5 that would cover pretty much most popular shades of lipstick.
1. MAC Whirl. Pinky brown, goes nice with light pinks to deepen them so that it looks good on darker skintones.
2. MAC Stripdown. Brown with the slightest hint of pink. Perfect for that nude lip.
3. MAC Brick. Red. My favorite lipliner for red lips.
4. MAC Half Red. Purply-reddish tone. A nice in between color to go with any plumy tones.
5. Buxom Big&Healthy Lipstick in Bombay. Warm pink. Simply gorgeous, can be worn on its own for a great everyday look.
You might notice Spice is curiously left off the list. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I don’t like the color, it goes great with a lot of different lipsticks. I’m just over it. There’s a whole world of other colors out there to explore!