Here are my 5 top Lipliner picks. It’s a well rounded collection of 5 that would cover pretty much most popular shades of lipstick.
1. MAC Whirl. Pinky brown, goes nice with light pinks to deepen them so that it looks good on darker skintones.
2. MAC Stripdown. Brown with the slightest hint of pink. Perfect for that nude lip.
3. MAC Brick. Red. My favorite lipliner for red lips.
4. MAC Half Red. Purply-reddish tone. A nice in between color to go with any plumy tones.
5. Buxom Big&Healthy Lipstick in Bombay. Warm pink. Simply gorgeous, can be worn on its own for a great everyday look.
You might notice Spice is curiously left off the list. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I don’t like the color, it goes great with a lot of different lipsticks. I’m just over it. There’s a whole world of other colors out there to explore!
What lipliner would you suggest with cherish?
What lipliner do I pair with O lipstick? I have half red, soar, spice cedar. Do I need to buy plum or burgundy?
Deepa Berar says
Personally I like to use Whirl although it doesn’t exactly match. If you want one that is in the same color fam, Stripdown is your best bet.
Deepa Berar says
Half red goes great with O. O is one of those colors that will basically take on whatever liner you pair with it, so if you want a more purple/brown look, plum would be good. Burgundy will make it more red. I’ve paired it with all 3, it all depends on the look you’re going for.
credit immobilier ou simulation Rachat de Credit meilleur taux
casio digital camera says
Hey! Do you privilege consumption Twitter? I’d like to supersede you if that would be okay. I’m surely enjoying your blog and look deasil to late updates.
Buy HP Pavilion says
Incredible! This blog looks right-minded like my disused a certain! It’s on a totally separate topic but it has lovely much the regardless layout and design. Wonderful option of colors!
sole shoes says
Wonderful i am very thankful for the blog. A inspirational piece of info.