Here are my Top 5 MAC eyeshadow picks in no particular order. It was really hard to narrow it down to just 5 because I love so many of them!
1. Carbon. Black shadow, great for smoking anything out and adding drama.
2. Ricepaper. The perfect highlight color!
3. Print. A dark grey tone, so smooth and velvety, great for a night out.
4. All That Glitters. I love this color for everyday, just on the eyelid, it adds a glow to your eyes.
5. Vex. This one’s got 3 tones in it- green, grey and pink so it goes great with so many different colors.
There’s my top 5 MAC shadow picks. I will do a top 5 on shadows from other lines in the future.