I am a sucker for eyeshadow pigments. They just look so beautiful in their little jars, with such rich vibrant colors that are so pleasing to the eye. I’m sure a lot of you are like me too, and end up purchasing theses giant jars of eyeshadow pigment that will probably last you the rest of your life. Well I’m here to tell you not to have buyer’s remorse, there are so many different things you can do with your pigments!
1. Obviously use it on your eyes. That’s a no-brainer, but one tip to remember is to use a dense brush to apply it and pat it onto the eye. Otherwise it will go flying everywhere and end up all over your face which isn’t very pleasant.
2. Use it wet and apply it as eyeliner. Place a drop of water on your finger, dip your eyeliner brush into the water first and then the pigment and it will glide right on and give you a more intense effect.
3. Mix a little into your foundation and use it as blush. This will give you a creamy blush consistency and some peach/pink pigments look gorgeous on the cheeks!
4. Grab a clear lipgloss, mix some pigment into it and voila! You have yourself a custom made lipgloss, just for you.
5. My fav thing to do with pigments- mix it into a clear nail polish and apply to nails. You can come up with some of the nicest looking colors this way.
But most importantly, be creative, after all you have so much in those jars, you might as well think outside the box!