So I’m sure we’ve all been through this scenario at some point:
You’ve been out till all hours of the night, drinking all sorts of things you shouldn’t have been and pouring your heart and tears out to your girlfriend to only find yourself waking up in the morning with eyes puffier than the Pillsbury doughboy and an important social engagement to get to..sound familiar? Ok maybe not, but I’ve got the solution to de-puff those eyes and get them back to normal!
1. Wash all your makeup off before you go to bed. This is the number one step to beautiful skin in the morning. Your skin needs a chance to breath and heal and can not do its thing with makeup blocking your pores.
1. Drink tons of water. I mean tons. 1-2 litres at least, and better yet squeeze a little lemon in there, that will flush the toxins right out of your system.
2. Grab some cucumber slices and place them on your eyes for about 5-10 minutes. This well help bring the swelling down considerably.
3. Tea bags. Place cool wet tea bags onto the eyes. The tea contains tannins and will act as an astringent.
4. Cold eye cream. Keep your eye cream in the fridge. The coldness will help constrict the blood vessels, and not only reduce puffiness but will help with dark circles as well.
Hope that helps!
Leave a Reply