Hey y’all! So I thought I’d fill you in on where I get my makeup inspiration from. I love to look at fashion, accessories (especially Indian accessories!), different ads to get ideas for color combos, but my favorite is Celebs. Especially the ones who dare to try different things and like to actually wear makeup. Don’t get me wrong, natural looks nice, but it gets boring after a while, doesn’t it? Here are my Top 5 Celebrities to watch for inspirational makeup:
1. Rihanna. She is not afraid to try many different looks and bold looks too. So much fun to watch this girl!
2. Lady Gaga. She has changed the whole industry with the makeup she wears in her videos. I can’t give enough praise.
3. Kim Kardashian. My list wouldn’t be complete without her. She takes a basic look, but it’s so technically done that it makes every feature on her face look Michaelangelo himself painted it.
4. Beyonce. A classic. This girl’s makeup has been awesome since the day she first came out and has only gotten better.
5. Katy Perry. She has been such a chameleon with her looks, and I’m loving it! Her videos have some great makeup looks in them.
makeup how to says
I knew that we are never too young to protect our skin and we should consider using an anti aging foundation from mid to late twenties. After all we don’t ever want to look old, even when you are. And that’s why I talked to the renowned make up by Tasha.com Company. And the solutions they gave me are quite satisfactory. . makeup how to