There are a ton of anti-aging products out there, and while for the most part they might help temporarily, I have yet to see any product that permanently reverses the signs of aging. So I decided to put together a list of 5 ways you can use your makeup to help you look younger.
1. Avoid shimmer anywhere close to fine lines and wrinkles. Shimmer reflects light which basically magnifies any flaw you might have.
2. Go easy on the powder. Powder makes your skin look dry. Youthful skin has a natural glow to it, so powdering will eliminate your own skin’s glow. Powder key areas instead (nose, foreahead and chin).
3. Use a lip primer. Over time we develop fine lines around the lips. These lines will carry out any product you put on your lips. Lip primer acts as a barrier, preventing color from bleeding out.
4. Apply a lightweight concealer under the eyes. Preferrably with a built in moisturizer. MAC makes a great one called Select Moisturecover.
5. Highlight (with a matte product) any hollow areas such as laugh lines around the mouth and crows feet by the eyes.