I would just like to wish everyone an amazing 2010!! I hope each and every one of you attain whatever goal it is you have set out for yourself this year. The New Year is always a great time to start with a new makeover too. Here are my top 5 makeup musts before leaving the house:
1. Mascara. It opens up your eyes and makes them appear bigger.
2. Concealer. A little goes a long way at getting rid of tired eyes and evening out skin.
3. Blush. Very important as it adds color and dimension to your face.
4. Eyeliner. Adds a sultry look to you without looking like too much makeup.
And the last but probably most important must is:
5. Highlight. I’ve blogged about this one before; it’s the one thing pretty much all makeup artists agree on. It will brighten up your face and take years off at the same time.
Good luck to you all on your 2010 endeavors!!! J