- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your appointment at the time of scheduling. The deposit will be credited toward the procedure fees on the day of your appointment.
- Balance is due the day of your procedure. I accept Cash, Venmo, PayPal and Zelle as forms of payment. Please be prepared to pay the total amount with either of these methods during your appointment.
- It is required to have your follow-up up appointment within 6-10 weeks after your original procedure. If you fail to come in for your touch up by the 10 week mark you will be charged the annual follow up session rate when you do come in for your touch up.
- A 72 hour cancellation notice is required to cancel an appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within the 72 hours, you will forfeit your deposit. NO exceptions. An additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment. If 2 appointments are missed or canceled you will be required to pay the full amount before booking your service.
- If you are a no call or no show you will be charged 50% of your appointment fee for your missed appointment. We will send you an invoice which will be required to pay after 72 hours of sending.
- To avoid unfair delays to clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment it will be necessary to reschedule. Regardless of unforeseen circumstances that may arise which could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only the artist, but other clients as well.
- Due to the nature of some artist work, appointments are always subject to change. When and if your appointment falls under a time-frame in which we may have to reschedule on our end, we will notify you 30 days prior so we can ensure you’re rescheduled in a timely manner.
- If you show up to appointment and have previous cosmetic tattoos that the artist wasn’t aware of he or she may deny you as a client and charge you a set up fee of $75.